Tuesday, 3 June 2008

things returning back to normal

i've been writing a paper for a class over the past week, intermittently, while family was around and all, and finally finished it today (actually finished it on sunday but spent another hour today editing and putting in references according to MLA format - at least, I think it was MLA)


but finishing it today kinda draws things to a temporary close. i.e. list of urgent things to do = zero.

which means, I really should get starting on my thesis again. I've taken a break from it for 3 weeks now, and I fear the longer I stay away the more I will lose my train of thought and my arguments and the harder it will be for me to finish it.


it's been a tiring 3 weeks - fun, at times (okay, a lot of times), but definitely tiring.


so it's back to the grind. and this time, I'm gonna have to juggle school work as well - been pretty much on hiatus for my school work too, so I'm going to have to do some work to catch up.

on a side note: i learnt the chords for my first song on the guitar! :) hey jude, by the beatles. yay. now, if only i could sing.....

No comments:


Blog Archive